Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

Balazs Paroczay's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey there, hello Irina, this is again a fab idea!  I could not live without some Ch…"

Balazs Paroczay replied Mar 19, 2013 to Planning a Sourcing Tools Survey

37 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"This is what I just cant live without today. Helps you when 'LinkedIn only' is not s…"

Balazs Paroczay replied Oct 25, 2012 to Boolean Search Strings Repository!

33 Jun 5
Reply by Antonio Steele

"Hi Steven - this may give you some help. A Google Custom Search Engine developed for…"

Balazs Paroczay replied Sep 6, 2012 to search strings translated into german?

4 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Steven

"@Kameron - remove "* * * gmail.com" and you get much more (and valid) results. I lov…"

Balazs Paroczay replied Mar 7, 2012 to #Sourcing #Contest! Find Emails of Recruiters

31 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Manick Paul

"Thank you Shane. So my string brings hundreds of emails and obviously some/many of…"

Balazs Paroczay replied Mar 6, 2012 to #Sourcing #Contest! Find Emails of Recruiters

31 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Manick Paul

"Martin - shame on me to ask (what not, yes?) but which FF extension you use to have…"

Balazs Paroczay replied Mar 6, 2012 to #Sourcing #Contest! Find Emails of Recruiters

31 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Manick Paul

"Too many good answers prior to me so it is really hard to find something new. ;) I…"

31 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Manick Paul

"Thank you, Irina, it is really nice of you!   I tried many ways to find an answer to…"

Balazs Paroczay replied Jul 28, 2011 to The Sourcing #Contest / #Quiz

24 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Heather Rahman

"Hmmm... maybe this one:~? ...as Google automatically searches for synonymes today? "

Balazs Paroczay replied Jul 23, 2011 to The Sourcing #Contest / #Quiz

24 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Heather Rahman

"What are the differences between search results you get by X-raying Google-plus (si…"

Balazs Paroczay replied Jul 23, 2011 to The Sourcing #Contest / #Quiz

24 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Heather Rahman

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Profile IconBrian Scott Finnegan, Terry Welsh, John Nelson LION and 2 more joined Boolean Strings Network
4 hours ago
Pavitra Kumari posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Profile IconSusan Lamb, George Glikman, John Nelson LION and another member are attending Dave Galley's event
Thumbnail

Top 7 Name Generation Techniques at Virtual

October 21, 2014 from 9am to 10:30am
16 hours ago
John Nelson LION liked Dave Galley's event Top 7 Name Generation Techniques
22 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service