Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

All Discussions Tagged 'boolean' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Say NOT

Just Say NOT When we try to find the right candidates, or the right people for our business needs, we usually have to work with search en…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Nov 21, 2010

Bing Operators

There's a lot to explore! altloc: AND contains: define domain: feed: filetype: hasfeed: imagesize: inanchor: inbody: instreamset: intitle…

4 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Paul Bacon

Mini-Sourcing Contest

Email your answers to contest@booleanstrings.com 1. What are some pages on the open web that contain information in Excel format but cannot…

0 Aug 26, 2010

How to Write Strings to Find Email Lists

Whenever you need to search for something it helps to imagine what you will see on the actual pages that the search engine will include i…

0 Aug 5, 2010

Got Search Strings? (New Sourcing Contest)

Dear All,  Here is a new mini-contest for you.  1. Both Bing and Google have the operator “filetype”. What is the difference, if any? Are…

1 May 5, 2010
Reply by Kiandra Plummer

Sales Rep String

I am looking for a boolean string to find sales reps in the Ohio market for telecommunication companies. Something that can pull contact in…

Started by Mark Frietch

1 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by gary cozin

Need help finding Category Mgrs

I have a heavy search on my hands to produce a mass pipeline of Cat Mgrs in Minneapolis in one week. Can anyone out there help me with a se…

Started by April James

2 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by April James

Search Strings are ALL about Boolean!!!

I asked this question in one my training and got interesting responses. Without giving further explanation about the statement - would you…

Started by Sarang Brahme

0 Dec 1, 2009

Recruiter Carnival

Hi All, There's an interesting blogging event going on at Cruiter-talk run by @ryanleary. It has daily posts by recruiting instantly leade…

0 Jul 8, 2009

Help Finding An Email Extension... please?

So, I have been looking for the email extension for a company called “Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.” I found a source that say the email ext…

Started by Sarah Salukas

7 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Sarah Salukas

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Irina Shamaeva is attending Theresa Cromie's event
Thumbnail

Certified Diversity Sourcing Professional Program at https://sourcingcertification.com/course/certified-diversity-sourcing-professional-program-september-2024

September 24, 2024 at 8am to October 6, 2024 at 9am
21 hours ago
Irina Shamaeva updated an event
Thumbnail

Certified Diversity Sourcing Professional Program at https://sourcingcertification.com/course/certified-diversity-sourcing-professional-program-september-2024

September 24, 2024 at 8am to October 6, 2024 at 9am
21 hours ago
Irina Shamaeva updated an event
Thumbnail

ChatGPT and AI for Sourcing and Recruitment at Online

May 1, 2024 from 8am to 9am
22 hours ago
Brendan Walker-Rogers is now a member of Boolean Strings Network
yesterday

© 2024   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service