I have been assigned a req that is requiring all candidates live within 20 miles of the company location and have 1-3 years of inside or related sales-(no hoppers) other then LinkedIn is there a string that might work or any other suggestions, I have searched the boards that I have access to, our database. Any suggestions would be great.
1. Referrals are the best way which you can find those Purple Squirrels.
2. Target only specific industry/Competitors - look candidates at online patents, list, meetups etc.
Hope this could help.
Hey Doug, let us know what you have so far. Your current search string might yield us a few clues.
Thanks for the replies. I am working on a new string and I will see what comes up.
Doug- I've been sourcing inside sales/business development reps, for a month- using Indeed. Not sure if it's the time of the year- but there have been a steady stream of decent candidates who have uploaded their resumes between Feb - April. Hope that helps . Found 2 hires.
Hi Doug - Try to see if there is a local chapter of AA-ISP close to the company you need the inside sales people for: https://www.aa-isp.org/insidesaleschapters.php
1) If there is a local chapter that should give you something more to add to your search string ("AA-ISP" OR
2) All of the local chapters have a unlisted linkedin group (There are links to these from the local chapter page)
3) If you get nowhere in your search reach out to the board members of the local chapter and ask for advise - Its in their interest to support local members who might be looking for a change and/or they will be able to give you more information on what the inside sales candidate market looks like in the area.
I hope this helps.