Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

Manick Paul's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Plz try this one on Google engine.... (Fullscope | "Lifestyle Polygraph" | "Lifesty…"

Manick Paul replied Feb 25, 2010 to Still New to Google XRay Searching

4 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Manick Paul

"Hi Rami, Please try this on Google Engine and try to play with this... site:www.li…"

Manick Paul replied Feb 21, 2010 to Need help with a string for a S/W engineer

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Rami Hascal

"Hi Andrea, Please try this string on Google Engine and try to play with this.. aja…"

Manick Paul replied Feb 21, 2010 to Requesting a string for Software Engineer for Web Development

3 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Manick Paul

"Hi Gene, Plz try this 2 strings on google and try to modify... ("Enterprise Sales"…"

Manick Paul replied Feb 14, 2010 to Boolean String for Enterprise Sales Representative with Online Retail Experience

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Gene Brown

"Ashutosh, I use lot of things as per the scenario or the situation. Mostly I use de…"

Manick Paul replied Dec 29, 2009 to Need a Search engine.

6 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Ola Haddad

"Please try this and also try to play with this. For Google Engine: (DoD | "Departme…"

Manick Paul replied Dec 26, 2009 to Need Help with a New Search String

4 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Brian McDowell

"Plz try this one and also try to play around this... For Google Engine: (VC++ | "Vi…"

Manick Paul replied Dec 25, 2009 to Need a Search engine.

6 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Ola Haddad

"Plz try this I just removed the place. python java (.net | "Dot Net") Release Confi…"

Manick Paul replied Dec 19, 2009 to Need help with new search strings for a niche opportunity

4 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Jason Hamberg

"Please try these 2 strings I hope you may get something within that and also try to…"

Manick Paul replied Dec 16, 2009 to Need help with new search strings for a niche opportunity

4 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Jason Hamberg

"Dear Suzanne, Please try these 2 strings I hope you may get something within that a…"

Manick Paul replied Dec 12, 2009 to I need help with a string-I have tried and need other suggestions.

2 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Suzanne Wells

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Arielle Asselin is now a member of Boolean Strings Network
yesterday
Adams Brian Kodjo left a comment for Meitar Gdalyahu
Thursday
Adams Brian Kodjo left a comment for DK Harris
Thursday
Adams Brian Kodjo left a comment for Kim Dennison