Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Boolean' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fuzzy behaviour of NOT operator in LinkedIn?

Hi everyone! Yesterday I was doing some research on a company with LinkedIn and I found something really odd. Supposedly the NOT operator d…

Started by Leonardo Lopez Conteiro

0 Nov 20, 2013

"Nested" boolean expressions?

Hi everyone! Quick introduction. I'm from Argentina and I'm CEO of Top Seeded, a start-up I founded recently. I recently joined the group w…

Started by Leonardo Lopez Conteiro

0 Nov 15, 2013

Wildcards in Boolean Searching

Hi everyone, I have a question about wildcard searching in Boolean strings. I work with recruiters using a system called Jobscience and wil…

Started by Lorna O Callaghan

0 Nov 7, 2012

Help with string to find resume based on experience level

Hello, I am new member to this group. Learned a lot from this blog, thanks to all members. Here comes question: I am trying to find IT prof…

Started by Jerina J

0 Nov 6, 2012

Using Boolean to target lower-level management candidates in manufacturing or production environments

Hello All - New member and my first discussion topic (exciting, huh!?) This week, I'll be working with a novice Recruitment team to help…

Started by Brian Hatfield

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Dave Galley

Boolean String to search by zip code and required radius around that zip code

Hi, Can anyone please suggest me how to write Boolean Search string to search for example Java candidates in any particular zip code e.g. 9…

Started by Palak Verma

2 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Palak Verma

Hidden Web Registrars

I have a question that falls outside the boolean question. Is there a way to find info on a web registrant who has opted to to keep their i…

Started by Kevin Harry

3 May 19, 2011
Reply by Kevin Harry

Yahoo-Bing Update and the Bing Syntax

Read about the Yahoo-Bing Update on my blog: Powered by Bing. It's time to look deeper into Bing and its syntax. I have pasted a table belo…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Ruth-Dinaz Sarkari

The Challenges for Boolean "Beginners"

If you consider yourself a "beginner" in Internet sourcing and want to get going, what do you see as the main difficulties/challenges? Is i…

36 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Joann Cabral

Monster Semantic Search Webinar - I have attached the slides

They should post the recording on their site shortly. If you were able to attend, I would like to hear from you. Thanks, Irina

2 May 16, 2010
Reply by Medhavi

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Irina Shamaeva updated an event
Thumbnail

Three-Day Tech Sourcing Bootcamp at Online

May 7, 2024 at 8am to May 9, 2024 at 9am
yesterday
Thumbnail

ChatGPT for Recruitment Workshop - 10 Participants Only at https://sourcingcertification.com/course/chatgpt-workshop-april-2024

April 23, 2024 from 8am to 9am
yesterday
Irina Shamaeva is attending Theresa Cromie's event
Thumbnail

Certified Diversity Sourcing Professional Program at https://sourcingcertification.com/course/certified-diversity-sourcing-professional-program-september-2024

September 24, 2024 at 8am to October 6, 2024 at 9am
Monday
Thumbnail

Certified Diversity Sourcing Professional Program at https://sourcingcertification.com/course/certified-diversity-sourcing-professional-program-september-2024

September 24, 2024 at 8am to October 6, 2024 at 9am
Monday

© 2024   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service