Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

All Discussions Tagged 'LinkedIn' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to get Boolean Black Belt Sourcing Certificate

Trying to get on top of the game in sourcing passive candidates through internet searching, cold calling and networking. Advanced internet…

Started by Vasanth

0 Jun 9, 2016

Save to contacts

Hi Guys, i have a question in case of the "save to contacs" function at LinkedIn.A colleague and I, we have the same sort of settings with…

Started by Jan Hawliczek

1 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Dave Galley

Searching Your LinkedIn Network's Status Updates

With the loss of LinkedIn "Signal", what is the most effective way to search the status updates from your network on LinkedIn?  There is a…

Started by Ross Sanders

0 Jan 14, 2014

Fuzzy behaviour of NOT operator in LinkedIn?

Hi everyone! Yesterday I was doing some research on a company with LinkedIn and I found something really odd. Supposedly the NOT operator d…

Started by Leonardo Lopez Conteiro

0 Nov 20, 2013

Excel list -> LinkedIn contacts / Tags

Hi everyone, I'm using the new LinkedIn contacts (which is great by the way!!) and I was wondering: Is it possible to export a Excel list…

Started by Marcel Rietveld

0 May 24, 2013

LinkedIn Recruiter/LinkedIn Pipeline: a Quick Overview

For those members who have access to LinkedIn Recruiter or RPS: I'd like to open a discussion on how to use it in productive ways. They hav…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

6 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Sending a message to people not in your groups

Hi, I attended Irina's Extracting Candidates from LinkedIn Seminar several months back. As I understand, you can send messages to up to 50…

Started by Joe Turner

3 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by prem

Variations in what LinkedIn allows in different countries

Having attended a number of Irina's (excellent) webinars, I have been made aware of the many differences in LinkedIn functionality between…

Started by Geraldine Bruce

1 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Asaf Yaffe

Variations in what LinkedIn allows in different countries

Having attended a number of Irina's (excellent) webinars, I have been made aware of the many differences in LinkedIn functionality between…

Started by Geraldine Bruce

0 Jan 10, 2012

LinkedIn Recruiter Field Definitions

LinkedIn Recruiter has added a few new field definitions -- I recently asked LinkedIn Customer Service to define the source of the data.  H…

Started by Jeanmarie Boben

2 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Dave Galley

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Irina Shamaeva updated an event
Thumbnail

Three-Day Tech Sourcing Bootcamp at Online

May 7, 2024 at 8am to May 9, 2024 at 9am
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

ChatGPT for Recruitment Workshop - 10 Participants Only at https://sourcingcertification.com/course/chatgpt-workshop-april-2024

April 23, 2024 from 8am to 9am
9 hours ago
Irina Shamaeva is attending Theresa Cromie's event
Thumbnail

Certified Diversity Sourcing Professional Program at https://sourcingcertification.com/course/certified-diversity-sourcing-professional-program-september-2024

September 24, 2024 at 8am to October 6, 2024 at 9am
yesterday
Thumbnail

Certified Diversity Sourcing Professional Program at https://sourcingcertification.com/course/certified-diversity-sourcing-professional-program-september-2024

September 24, 2024 at 8am to October 6, 2024 at 9am
yesterday

© 2024   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service