Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

All Discussions Tagged 'sourcing' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automated candidate search/match solutions

I think it's critical to master the candidate sourcing process manually before attempting to automate it, and I also believe there are intr…

Started by Glen Cathey

0 Jul 27, 2009

Searching the updates on Linkedin?

Is there a search string that you can use to run a search on the status updates section on Linkedin? Some suggestions that would provide me…

Started by Kevin Harry

4 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

ANNOUNCEMENT: If you develop sourcing products, would you be interested in showing them to us?

We are inviting companies who have sourcing-related products to run webinars/presentations for the members of Boolean Strings Network and t…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

1 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by chandra bodapati

Thoughts about Sourcing Strategies on Twitter

In preparation for my webinar on Friday I spent quite some time exploring twitter. It is a fantastic tool and by the way it can be successf…

2 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Please share a current seach you are working on...

* for us to learn about a variety of searches that are being done out there; * for you to perhaps hear some new ideas about search strings,…

25 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by gary cozin

Second Life?!

Hi everybody! Did anyone ever consider to leverage Second Life for sourcing? I'm experimneting a bit. Unfortunately there are only few use…

Started by Alexander Fedossov

0 Mar 31, 2009

The List of a Company Employees

Suppose your task is to create a list of a company employees for a given company and make it as complete as possible based on Internet rese…

9 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

A fun sourcing question

One of the recruiters in my network sent me this question (see below), which she picked from the site stringlogic.net. I was able to give h…

6 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Nikhilesh Chand Mathur

Few Sourcing / Recruiting slides /Learn to Source /Recruit

http://www.slideshare.net/rithesh/boolean-search-basics-presentation http://www.slideshare.net/rithesh/sourcing-recruiting-searching-on-goo

Started by Rithesh Nair - Sourcing guy

3 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by ross wolfson

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Profile IconYasmin Zarabi, Bryan Amante and Samantha Ifezulike joined Boolean Strings Network
9 hours ago
Dave Galley posted events
15 hours ago
Bruce Mitchell is now a member of Boolean Strings Network
Friday
Wasim Qadri posted a discussion
Thursday

© 2017   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service