Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

Hi

Can anyone help how to get all profiles from single company in Google CSE using Structured Data

I can view only current company profile not the past.

more:p:org-organization_name:CSC its shows only current company profiles.

Can anyone had luck on that part?.

Thanks

prem

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prem - what site are you searching? :) The structured data searches rely on the data in the site you are viewing. If the data or structure is not there, you cannot search it!

https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/

Linkedin public profile url

Dave Galley said:

Prem - what site are you searching? :) The structured data searches rely on the data in the site you are viewing. If the data or structure is not there, you cannot search it!

In that case, take a look at what shows up under the "Custom Search Result Filters" - that's the list of things you can find with the more:pagemap syntax.

prem said:

https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/

Linkedin public profile url

Dave Galley said:

Prem - what site are you searching? :) The structured data searches rely on the data in the site you are viewing. If the data or structure is not there, you cannot search it!

Thanks Dave. I really appreciate your help.

Can you help in my first post regarding linkedin http://booleanstrings.ning.com/forum/topics/verifying-contacts-list...


Dave Galley said:

In that case, take a look at what shows up under the "Custom Search Result Filters" - that's the list of things you can find with the more:pagemap syntax.

prem said:

https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/

Linkedin public profile url

Dave Galley said:

Prem - what site are you searching? :) The structured data searches rely on the data in the site you are viewing. If the data or structure is not there, you cannot search it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Profile IconJEANNE PACE BYBEE, Ashia Tattoli and Kathleen Caudill joined Boolean Strings Network
yesterday
Irina Shamaeva posted an event
Thumbnail

Social List - Demo & Development Plans for 2018 at Online

February 19, 2018 from 9am to 9:30am
Wednesday
Dave Galley updated an event
Thumbnail

Sourcing without LinkedIn Workshop - February 14th - SOLD OUT at Online

February 14, 2018 from 9am to 10:30am
Wednesday
Wijnand Kuijt updated their profile
Wednesday

© 2018   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service