Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

Hi,

I'm searching for a Senior level NEPA environmental Planner/Wind Project Manager for Kansas City. I searched linkedin and also intitle resume and intitle url, I've come across candidates, but no one that wants to relocate. I'm looking for other search strings that would help me come across new candidates. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Darlene

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Darlene,

The following string only gave 2 results if you haven't seen them on LI, but they seem to be exact-

In Google, copy:

site:linkedin.com (nepa | "national environmental policy act") ("environmental Planner" | "Wind Project Manager") "Kansas City Missouri Area" (inurl:pub | inurl:in) -intitle:directory

If you remove the "Kansas City Missouri Area", I got over 300 results - more to choose from but you would have the relo issue as you indicated;

The following might give you add'l leads - in Google:

site:zoominfo.com (nepa | "national environmental policy act") ("environmental Planner" | "Project Manager") "kansas city" inurl:people

Play around in both strings with the keywords, etc

You might also try xraying (using the site: command) the NEPA - I didn't try it but maybe they have a site or org, etc

Hope this helps
Thank you Gary! I will play around with these strings today. Sometimes you can run around in circles and need an outside opinion. I appreciate your time and help! Darlene

gary cozin said:
Darlene,

The following string only gave 2 results if you haven't seen them on LI, but they seem to be exact-

In Google, copy:

site:linkedin.com (nepa | "national environmental policy act") ("environmental Planner" | "Wind Project Manager") "Kansas City Missouri Area" (inurl:pub | inurl:in) -intitle:directory

If you remove the "Kansas City Missouri Area", I got over 300 results - more to choose from but you would have the relo issue as you indicated;

The following might give you add'l leads - in Google:

site:zoominfo.com (nepa | "national environmental policy act") ("environmental Planner" | "Project Manager") "kansas city" inurl:people

Play around in both strings with the keywords, etc

You might also try xraying (using the site: command) the NEPA - I didn't try it but maybe they have a site or org, etc

Hope this helps

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service