Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Boolean' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fuzzy behaviour of NOT operator in LinkedIn?

Hi everyone! Yesterday I was doing some research on a company with LinkedIn and I found something really odd. Supposedly the NOT operator d…

Started by Leonardo Lopez Conteiro

0 Nov 20, 2013

"Nested" boolean expressions?

Hi everyone! Quick introduction. I'm from Argentina and I'm CEO of Top Seeded, a start-up I founded recently. I recently joined the group w…

Started by Leonardo Lopez Conteiro

0 Nov 15, 2013

Wildcards in Boolean Searching

Hi everyone, I have a question about wildcard searching in Boolean strings. I work with recruiters using a system called Jobscience and wil…

Started by Lorna O Callaghan

0 Nov 7, 2012

Help with string to find resume based on experience level

Hello, I am new member to this group. Learned a lot from this blog, thanks to all members. Here comes question: I am trying to find IT prof…

Started by Jerina J

0 Nov 6, 2012

Using Boolean to target lower-level management candidates in manufacturing or production environments

Hello All - New member and my first discussion topic (exciting, huh!?) This week, I'll be working with a novice Recruitment team to help…

Started by Brian Hatfield

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Dave Galley

Boolean String to search by zip code and required radius around that zip code

Hi, Can anyone please suggest me how to write Boolean Search string to search for example Java candidates in any particular zip code e.g. 9…

Started by Palak Verma

2 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Palak Verma

Boolean Strings by Experts - In a Free Product

Hi Guys - eGrabber is giving for FREE a ResumeFinder product we used to charge $350/year   You can download the free product from here http…

Started by chandra bodapati

7 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Anna Wilson

Hidden Web Registrars

I have a question that falls outside the boolean question. Is there a way to find info on a web registrant who has opted to to keep their i…

Started by Kevin Harry

3 May 19, 2011
Reply by Kevin Harry

Links to Free Resume Sourcing Tool from eGrabber

Hi Guys - Here is free sourcing tool that has boolean search strings used by experts such as Gary Cozin, Irina, Glen Cathey and others. In…

Started by chandra bodapati

0 Apr 25, 2011

Boolean String Experiment - Please Participate!

One of the most interesting yet overlooked aspects associated with sourcing candidates using the Internet, job board databases, ATS/CRM sys…

Started by Glen Cathey

0 Nov 8, 2010

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Arron Z. Daniels updated their profile
yesterday
Heidi Kay posted a discussion
yesterday
Profile IconHeidi Kay, Brian Scott Finnegan, Terry Welsh and 1 more joined Boolean Strings Network
yesterday
S Burke is now friends with Mark Pass and Scott MacNaughton
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service