Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

All Discussions Tagged 'Sourcing' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monday Contest, Social Networks edition

1. If Mary has 100 first level LinkedIn connections and each of her connections has 100 connections, what are her max and min number of SEC…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

10 May 8, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Upcoming Web Sourcing Webinars

I wanted to let you know about my currently scheduled webinars. They were requested by those who missed the previous presentations and also…

0 Apr 26, 2009

Monday Contest!

Here is a mini-contest for all of you, Internet Sourcers. I have a business email address irina@braingainrecruiting.com. I also have anoth…

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Rosemary Menna

Webinars - April 2009

Here's the new webinar schedule. The Boolean I and II webinars are scheduled earlier in the day which is more convenient for some locations…

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Webinars. What topics would be interesting?

Hi All, I just finished a series of 4 webinars that went very well. You all can expect to see some of the follow-up questions here on the…

0 Mar 26, 2009

How does one overcome the challenges and get to the next level in Web Sourcing?

I am reading replies to "The Challenges for Boolean "Beginners" with a great interest (thanks to all who have replied!). I will certainly t…

1 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by gary cozin

How do you search for executives?

Here are a couple of ideas: X-ray zoominfo site:zoominfo.com inurl:people as an example, site:zoominfo.com inurl:people CFO "New York" inv…

3 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Sourcing by creating groups on LinkedIn

Hi All, I'd like to share this idea/ recent experience with you. On Friday LinkedIn quietly added a "Jobs" tab to its groups. (It also ad…

12 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Kelli

“Googlean” for Sourcing and Internet Research, published on ERE today

Read here: “Googlean” for Sourcing and Internet Research Your feedback is welcome.

0 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

About

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service