I’m a ☆ Sourcing Leader @tronc ☆, SourceCon Hackathon Champion, Talent Acquisition Educator, Recruitment Marketer, Social Detective, Data Enthusiast, Tool Collector, Innovation Organizer, & UK Wildcat in Louisville, KY.
★ Fluent in Business, Talent, & Technology… Bridging the gap between Job Seekers & Talent Seekers via process improvement innovation & best practice education. ★
– Email: email@example.com
– Social: @ohsusannamarie
Specialties & Areas of Interest:
Talent Acquisition Best Practices, Strategic Sourcing, Talent Mining, Market Research & Mapping, Recruitment Process Improvement, Resource Identification & Implementation, Employment Branding, Content Marketing, Candidate Engagement, Campaign Management, Reporting & Data Analytics, Teaching & Training, etc.
What I like most about Sourcing is...
Partaking in the strategic elements of Talent Acquisition – identifying & implementing resources to drive process improvement, defining & training on recruitment best practices, mining & pipelining talent, managing marketing initiatives & passive candidate engagement, uncovering & leveraging market intelligence, developing & analyzing system-driven metrics, etc. – & effectively partnering with business leaders (C-level Execs, HRBPs, Recruiters, etc.) to optimally impact company success.
– 2017 - Won the SourceCon Hackathon
– 2016 - Customized, implemented, & managed systems, including LinkedIn Recruiter & iCIMS Connect
– 2016 - Selected to solely represent tronc at SourceCon
– 2016 - Recognized by the Ladders as a Top 100 Corporate Recruiter, Q1
– 2016 - Invited to (& attended) an exclusive LinkedIn event
– 2015 - Trained IT staffing Recruiters on LinkedIn & LinkedIn Recruiter best practices
– 2014 - Recruited into tronc's 1st Sourcing role
– 2013 - Launched a successful, monthly networking event for IT & Digital professionals