Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

gary cozin's Discussions (491)

Discussions Replied To (385) Replies Latest Activity

"Doug - Maybe the link didn't work for you - I just tried it & it did work. Here'…"

gary cozin replied Jan 12, 2012 to #Sourcing tip: Use Blogs in your #Boolean Strings - here's one for Java folks:

3 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by gary cozin

"You can Google their name as Kevin has mentioned, you can also see what groups they…"

gary cozin replied Jan 11, 2012 to LinkedIn Profiles Found but Cannot Access Contact Info

16 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kandula Santosh Kumar

"Dawn- This isn't perfect, but will get you close, in Google try the following string…"

gary cozin replied Dec 14, 2011 to Searching box.net on Linked In

4 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Kevin Harry

"Mac - There are 'many' ways to find people on blogs - you can just go to them direct…"

gary cozin replied Dec 8, 2011 to Need help creating a "product or production support engineer" google search string please.

5 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by gary cozin

"Cindy - There are numbers of ways to do this. Here are some examples using Google: i…"

gary cozin replied Nov 3, 2011 to Finding Conference Attendees

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Dave Galley

"There are many areas to find the proper syntax for each search engine (they are all…"

gary cozin replied Oct 25, 2011 to Secret Cleared positions

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew Clark

"Matthew- There are numbers of ways you can do this - here a just a few quick example…"

gary cozin replied Oct 25, 2011 to Secret Cleared positions

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew Clark

"Dan -   What Glen indicated in the results does happen, however if i have many pure…"

gary cozin replied Oct 23, 2011 to Boolean String Search To Find Physicians & Surgeons

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Dan R. Friesland

"You can also try this for LI profiles in Google: site:www.linkedin.com md (physician…"

gary cozin replied Oct 21, 2011 to Boolean String Search To Find Physicians & Surgeons

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Dan R. Friesland

"Matthew-   I believe it only works in Google. It means the same as 'OR' - that's it! "

gary cozin replied Oct 18, 2011 to Boolean Syntax Chart

9 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Gaurang Patadia

RSS

About

Latest Activity

James Hatheway is now a member of Boolean Strings Network
Tuesday
Irina Shamaeva posted events
Monday
J updated their profile
Monday