Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

Marc Gurtman's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Gary I modified the string and have 438 results! "

Marc Gurtman replied Jul 1, 2010 to Help me get my productivity up. I need a lot of direction and what's wrong with my string?

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Marc Gurtman

"Thanks for the link"

Marc Gurtman replied Jun 30, 2010 to A site with lots of useful links

1 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Marc Gurtman

"Irina, Thanks for the help and trying different combination's and search engines.…"

Marc Gurtman replied Jun 29, 2010 to Can you X-Ray Groups to find members on LinkedIn?

9 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by gary cozin

"Chandra, I am interested in knowing more. Have you used this product? Can we take t…"

Marc Gurtman replied Jun 29, 2010 to Search String Help to find Companies on LinkedIn

8 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Nidhi Seth

"OK got it, thanks for all the help"

Marc Gurtman replied Jun 29, 2010 to Can you X-Ray Groups to find members on LinkedIn?

9 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by gary cozin

"Gary, Thanks for the help, I am working feverishly to profile the client I am workin…"

Marc Gurtman replied Jun 29, 2010 to Search String Help to find Companies on LinkedIn

8 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Nidhi Seth

"Thanks, I am working on creating my call list and I will let you know how it goes. T…"

8 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Nidhi Seth

"Gary, Thanks for the advice. I ran the string as follows: site:www.linkedin.com "Cy…"

9 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by gary cozin

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Alexa British is now a member of Boolean Strings Network
yesterday
Arielle Asselin is now a member of Boolean Strings Network
Saturday
Adams Brian Kodjo left a comment for Meitar Gdalyahu
Apr 25
Adams Brian Kodjo left a comment for DK Harris