Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

Marilyn Dwyer's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Anthony Sometimes when I start a new search I find I also need an education: alterna…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Sep 15, 2009 to Need a String to Find a Process Engineer with areospace foundy experience

4 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Anthony Arrington

"I appreciate this information as I didn’t initially know anything that you had alrea…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Sep 10, 2009 to Stumped

8 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Lisa Clark

"Did you know that their email isn’t’ their company name? I searched: holman "@gopres…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Sep 9, 2009 to Stumped

8 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Lisa Clark

"Thanks for the heads up Gary. i researched based on your posting and found this, a p…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Aug 11, 2009 to Just an FYI -New Google search engine = faster results!

2 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Elylse I had a similar search last year for a medical device company and to boot the…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Jul 30, 2009 to When you feel there's no one left...

5 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Elyse Lampert

"Enoch I can only point you in the general direction. You might need to take a boolea…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Mar 31, 2009 to Strings to get email ID's of the top Guys in the company

13 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by bkestler

"Brian I use an excel spreadsheet which has multiple tabs as follows: * Master = all…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Mar 23, 2009 to Does anyone have a Sourcing Worksheet?

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Brian McDowell

"I was just introduced to this website, lynda.com, but haven't fully explored it yet.…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Mar 17, 2009 to Pivot Table

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Raj

"Thanks Gary. First try and it directed me to some great sites for a current search."

Marilyn Dwyer replied Mar 11, 2009 to Check out Info.com:

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Marilyn Dwyer

"some of their functions: page freshness, find all phone numbers on a page, list all…"

Marilyn Dwyer replied Mar 5, 2009 to Bookmarklets????? WHAT r they?

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Alexander Fedossov

RSS

About

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Irina Shamaeva.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service