Boolean Strings Network

The Internet Sourcing Community

All Discussions Tagged 'google' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Needed Farming Emailing Addresses for Candidates

Hi Team:   I'm looking for email addresses associated with CPG companies such as Colgate,Kraft,etc...Any ideas?   Thanks,   April- april.ja…

Started by April James

4 Jun 3, 2020
Reply by Mariejohn

SEEK Talent Search Boolean String

Hi everyone, Has anyone been able to get a solid and working Google Boolean string for the SEEK Talent Search site? See below https://tale…

Started by Marrin-Boyd Andrews

0 Jun 19, 2017

Sourcing Contest #SourcingSolved

The Winter Sourcing Contest "SourcingSolved" is up! ("quiz" style, 8+1 questions),  http://sourcingcertification.com/sourcingsolved.html Ge…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Jan 28, 2014

Google Alerts----problems?

So... This morning I go to create a Google alert/search string for a position that I'm looking for... very simple Linkdedin Xray; site:lin…

Started by Brett Beauchamp-Russell

3 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Aaron Lintz (@SC)

Video of Google and Yahoo extractor software to have your boolean string results land into an Exel SS

The following video is supplied to show a simple boolean technique with software I use that produces results in seconds. This video is a ru…

Started by Dan Woods

0 May 6, 2011

BING VS Google - NEAR VS AROUND - LinkedIn XRay Searching

Recently I've started digging more into Bing X-Ray searching while working on Glen's challenge.   In my opinion NEAR works much better than…

Started by Sarang Brahme

1 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by gary cozin

Google Instant Search of Little Benefit to Sourcers, Recruiters

Being a really slow typer I love to be helped. However, I don’t think that recently introduced instant search is likely to become a favori…

0 Sep 13, 2010

Mini-Sourcing Contest

Email your answers to contest@booleanstrings.com 1. What are some pages on the open web that contain information in Excel format but cannot…

0 Aug 26, 2010

How Many Resumes Are There on the Internet?

Here is a cool blog post contest. Post a blog (anywhere) with an estimate of the number of resumes on the Internet and win a ticket to #T…

5 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Norma Beasant, PHR

Sourcing on Google? Control Google Search Results Display With *

Many of us know about the use of the asterisk * to find phrases on Google. The asterisk stands for one (or sometimes a few) words. Here is…

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by gary cozin

RSS

About

Latest Activity

Adams Brian Kodjo left a comment for Meitar Gdalyahu
20 hours ago
Adams Brian Kodjo left a comment for DK Harris
21 hours ago
Adams Brian Kodjo left a comment for Kim Dennison
21 hours ago